Foto by Phil Jacobs
This was certainly my first trip to scenic Beverly, Mass. and the Cabot Theater. The Cabot, mercifully saved from the wrecking ball is a great little music venue and the folks who live around here have a jewel in their midst.
Having been host to a magic show for a number of years, to wit, Le Grand David and his own Spectacular Magic Company… there are lots of arcane backdrops and murals with this theme.
Larry and Teresa took the stage first… and played a brilliant set, as always. They allowed Jack and myself to join them for their final song… Teresa’s barn burning version of Rev. Davis’ Keep Your Lamps Trimmed & Burning.
Then it was our turn… here is the list:
Hot Tuna 15, 2015
The Acoustic Duo
Jorma Kaukonen & Jack Casady
The Cabot Theater
Saturday, July 11, 2015
1. New Song For The Morning
2. Things That Might Have Been
3. Hesitation Blues
4. Sea Child
5. Watch The North Wind Rise
6. Let Us Get Together Right Down Here
7. Barbeque King
8. Ain’t In No Hurry
9. I’ll Be All Right Some Day
10. San Francisco Bay Blues
11. What Are They Doing In Heaven Today?
12. Good Shepherd
13. Wining Boy Blues With Larry Campbell
14. The Other Side Of The Mountain with with Larry Campbell
15. Where There’s Two There’s Trouble with Larry and Teresa
16. Bar Room Crystal Ball With Larry & Teresa
17. Nine Pound Hammer with Larry
18. Sugaree With Larry And Teresa
What a night!
Onward to the Cape…